Tuesday, February 5, 2013

True Story .

One day, 
during the lowest and darkest time of my life... 
I looked in the mirror and I cried out to Jesus. 
I asked Him to save me and make me what He wanted me to be. 
From that day on,
I was saved by his merciful grace, surpassed with a peace that I had never felt in my life. I started to stand on Jesus' words and TRULY began to live. 

Lord Jesus, 
THANK YOU for showing me every blessing you have given me.
Even from my heartaches and trials. 
You have caused ALL things to work together for my good! Thank you for protecting me and seeing me through dangers, both seen and unseen. 
Thank you for giving me strength and comfort, 
and for teaching me what "having faith of a mustard seed" truly means. 

I ask you to heal my loved ones who are afflicted in any way. 
Cause me to be a blessing to them and to every person that I see. 
May I show them YOU, by treating them as you would, 
and what a privilege it is to be a witness for you. 
Thank you for your wonderful LOVE, GRACE and REDEMPTION. 

You deserve all of our praise.



3 comments:

  1. I found this article trying to find some reflections about life and I found yours and many others. have been living for awhile in a dark place and I don't know when I am going to get out. I pray Jesus every night to give me the strength, faith and love so I can move on with my life. I know how it feels to cry out loud and ask Jesus to help you to heal your wounds because you are in so much pain that you know HE is the only one who can help you to stop feeling the way you feel at that moment. Thank you for sharing this beautiful thought and I love the picture you posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear anonymous,
      You have touched my heart tonight, and of all days, on the day our Lord has resurrected. What a blessing to read that my words and stories have touched someone. I prayed about this blog before creating it, that its purpose would be to touch, inspire, or help heal others through similar difficult times that I endured. I recently posted a story about being a silent support to someone, and being a prayer warrior. Today, my friend in Christ, know that I will be your silent prayer warrior. Keep your eyes on the cross friend, He will take all things and make them anew for you!
      Lord Jesus I pray that you bring healing to this heart in need. Administer to their wounds and bring them your eternal peace and love. I pray that your protective hand is always be over them. Rid them of the darkness and give them your enduring light. Lord, that you meet them right where they are and do your loving work in them... only you know their heart and how they need you. In Jesus name.
      "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Rom 12:12
      Love & Light,
      Mary

      Delete
  2. Dear Mary thank you for your kind words, maybe one day I will tell you my story, but today I feel so blessed because I know The Lord is within me more than ever and I have faith that HE is guiding me to the place I need to be with myself and my sons. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete