Friday, May 3, 2013

Radiant Dawn .

The feeble and vulnerable night, in its vast darkness, 
begins to descend and dismount itself.

A cold and pale dark moon is at odds and wrestling with a warm and radiant sun.
A tug of war that shows signs of absolution and mercy in the beautiful jeweled sky above me.

Dark versus light.
Cold versus warmth.

I lay and experience this tumultuous intimacy from the distance of my bedroom window.
I close my eyes and breathe in a faint aroma of rain.
It is impermeable to any hidden wounds or secluded thoughts. 

A paralyzing scent that clears my vision and fills my heart the deeper that I breathe.
My mind fills with alleviation and becomes my own utopia.

I look up and see fragments of sunbeams upon the horizon and can feel the new hope this this radiance brings me.

It conquers the rain,
the dark moon,
 and envelopes me in its warm rays.

I arise and step into the dawn. 
A lucent and brilliant hope emerges from my inner soul.  
 The healing warmth breaks my cold barriers and brings a new symbolized peace.

I turn against the moon.

I bask in the light.

It is a new day.

A radiant dawn.





3 comments:

  1. Waiting for or my radiant dawn, meanwhile I will let my tears keep falling while my inner struggle day by day to get to where my soul needs to be. Strongerforthem

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for it <3 strongerforthem

    ReplyDelete