Monday, April 8, 2013

Senses Of Love .

My eyes, honey in color and pear in shape, 
they capture. 
Thousands and thousands of still images and memories that illuminate and live in the deepest corners of my heart. 
The image of when our eyes first met. 
The smile you give me that says "I adore you," and the look of love I see reflected back at me. Each one burned and etched within me. Images that thrive in my subconscious.

My ears, also masters of capturing. 
Millions of tones, frequencies... voices. 
Sounds that if heard ten years from now, would still be remembered and ring true. The sound of your whisper recognized forever, even though dormant in my heart. A whisper played in my mind, that my soul dances to, without music.

My touch. Vibrations sent through my fingertips, 
yet felt through my heart and a warmth sent down my spine. 
How the rain felt as it fell on our bare skin, or the touch of your fingers as they graced my lip.

Smell. Taste. 
Senses used to savor all my moments and memories created. 
The smell of your cologne spruced neck. 
The taste of our first meal shared.  
Each one taken, stored... savored.

It is through my senses I form my bonds.
Bonds to 
your images I see,
your voice I hear,
your hands I touch, 
your cologne I smell,
and memories...
I can still taste.

It is through my senses I form my bonds.

The bond... of love.





4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are in love with someone, good for you and what a better feeling to be reciprocated. I thought I found it and I still believe he is the only one but for him I am not the only one and he stop believing in our love, he gave up in us, himself and I. I think my heart will be always belongs to him. P.S I am the same person who wrote a comment in "TRUE STORY"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Hello my blog friend!
    I have been thinking of you and it is great to hear from you!
    I am in love with "Love" as whole. I am a romantic at heart, and have been that way for as long as I can remember. I have been silently writing for about 7 years, so many of these entries are from my vault of writings. I am not sure how many other postings you have read, but in my post "Soul Mate" I explained how my love poetry works. Sure, I have been in love before, but there hasn't been someone to date that my writings are particularly about. Memories and envisions mostly play this role for me.
    As far as your love story goes, I say hang in there. One thing that gives me peace is that whatever is meant to be in Gods eyes.. will be, and His timing is perfect. Tribulations don't always mean the end and storms eventually run out of water.
    Dance with God, and he will let the perfect man cut in. And perhaps in your case, he's waiting for the perfect time to let him cut back in.
    Stay in faith friend.
    I hope to hear from you again!

    Love & light,
    Mary B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is broken and I am in so much pain right now. I can't even explain all the sadness and dissolution it is within me. My still husband it is dating someone else we have been separated since September of last year and to know he is dating someone it breaks my heart in little pieces, my soul, my heart my deepest feeling towards him and everything I thought we were it is gone it disappear just like that. I always thought this day was going to be a reality but I was hoping he was going to wait till we were legally separated. I am not mad at him I am just sad and disappointed. I feel like God is putting this really hard stage of my life to realized he is not the one for me even when I think he is. I feel lost and completely hopeless. I guess you can call me strongerforrthem. I am the same person who wrote the first comment in this post. I am keep praying to God to help me understand why I am dealing with this such a dark and painful stage of my life. I am lost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend, I am so sorry that I have missed your comment and am barely seeing it today. My heart completely breaks for you my sister. I am too familiar with this pain that seems to ache and strike you every minute of the day. I pray that you find healing and God reveals to you why this has happened this way. I pray that you can find even a few small moments of peace in your day when nothing can hurt you. Just remember that every pain in your life is worth enduring, because it brings us enlightenment and to higher places in the end.

    I will be praying for you. <3

    ReplyDelete