Thursday, March 28, 2013

Silent Warrior .

 Mother Teresa has written some of the most powerful and moving quotes that I have ever read,
and has always inspired me to emulate her legacy of empathy.
She once wrote:
"See how in nature, trees, flowers, grass all grow in
silence;
see the stars, the moon and sun, how they move in silence.
We need silence to be able to touch souls."

I remember how empowered I felt after reading that. 
She made it sound so easy.
That if I were to just be silent, 
everything would align itself and it would become transparent and clear.
To be able to look into the hearts of people I loved.
To ease their pain.
To let them feel my empathy, my love.
All with unspoken words.
Actions.
Silence.
So powerful and incredibly beautiful.

Unfortunately, there are people whom we care deeply about, that our silence will never
seem to help.
People who have closed their hearts and do not wish to have their souls touched.
People who are succumbed by their anger and pain.
Driven by rage.
So far, that they have been plunged into darkened depths and feel
that they can no longer be reached.
Lost.

I am the silent sea that tries to come to your crashing waves.
I am the silent rainbow that comes to your turbulent lightning storm.
I am the silent rocks that will take the crashes of your heavy waterfall.
I am your silent prayer warrior.
I am "your stars, your moon, and your sun,"
and I move,
in silence.




No comments:

Post a Comment