Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Unconditional .


Beautify the world with love. 
A tall order? 
Not at all.

I have come to a place where I am aware or who I am and what is possible for me... 
And simply put it is being and living in compassion. Silently enjoying the present moments, and knowing that I am blessed because of them.  

Struggles and ALL.

When it was dark, I never knew when, or if I would ever see another happy day.  Not only did God turn it around... he gave me beauty from ashes.
Feeling the core of my inner-self flourishing and transforming into gratitude and love. All of it coming by matching myself, my thoughts, my demeanor with the ultimate source and being in total harmony, with Him.

This is a universe where there are no accidents. 
Things teach us, form us, show us.
Mine were to give me a heart of joy, to be LOVE and to show LOVE to others the way God does... 

Unconditionally.





No comments:

Post a Comment