Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Solace .

There is one moment in my day, everyday, without fail, 
that I always look forward to.

It is late at night when the stars light up my room, and the soft glow of the moon is romancing me and my mind.
And the exact moment right before,
 I drift into my slumber.

No one is bothering you.
It's a moment of pure calmness and serenity.
The moment where you begin to fade away and slip into your dream,
but it still feels...

Real.

Total solace. 
The moment where you can forget about everything.
Responsibilities.
To-do lists.
Deadlines.

And even...
Who you are.

You can escape to a paradise. Date your crush. Jump to the heavens. Save a life. Cycle through breath-taking meadows. Explore. Discover. Be in love. 
Have no consequences...

Fly, with no wings.


"Dreams are illustrations from the book of your soul."


No comments:

Post a Comment