Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Love Chronicle #27 .

I want to know you.
You.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
I don't mean I want to memorize your favorite food or color,
or your GPA when you graduated college.
I don't mind to know the pages of your favorite book or the number of hours you spend
on your favorite hobby.

I want to know the silent words that are stripped away when you fail to speak.
The curve of your subtle smile.
The still look upon your face when you think.
How you indulge with words when you breathe.
The deep hidden corners in the silent spaces of your heart.
The flecks of gold and glimmers of green set in your eyes.
The archive of where your dreams are held.
How your carefully maintained fingers feel when intertwined with my own.
And the way your voice winds its way through my syncopated heartbeat.
Your songs. Your letters. The book of your heart.
Just you.




No comments:

Post a Comment