Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Inspire the soul .




Repeat after me... 


  •    I am anointed.
  •    I am blessed.
  •    I have favor everywhere I go today.
  •    I bare good fruit.
  •    I am uniquely created by God for a specific purpose.
  •    Something good is going to happen to me today, and something good is going to happen through me today.
  •    God promotes me in life.
  •    I use Jesus Christ as my role model.
  •    I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ my savior.
  •    God has replaced my hard heart with a soft heart FILLED with love and peace!
  •    God LOVES me. God is pleased with me.
  •    God gives me rest when I’m weary and joy when I’m sad.
  •    Even though I have trials, there is wonderful joy ahead!
  •    I use Jesus Christ as my role model.
  •    I am a blessing to other people.
  •    I do not listen to others... I listen to GOD.
  •    All of my needs are met!
  •    God lifts me out of mud, mire and the slimy pits of life.
  •    I display a new nature because I am a new person, created in God’s likeness...  holy and true!
  •    I live each day in the awareness that there is time to do everything God wants me to do.
  •    I acknowledge that God is providing everything and everyone required for me to fulfill His purposes in my life.
  •    I know Gods word, and that's what I stand on.
  •    I am a giver. It is more blessed to give than receive.
  •    God Himself is ordering my life: I enjoy blessings, not luck. My fate is not up for grabs but is secure in Christ.
  •    I recognize that every encounter is God’s providence versus mere happenstance.
  •    I extend God’s forgiveness to every offender (even if they do not yet realize their offenses.)
  •    I do not give foothold to the devil and believe nothing that tries to oppress me.
  •    I do not have the spirit of fear. Only power, love, and sound mind!
  •    I am not afraid of the faces of man, nor the anger of man. The love of Jesus is in me!
  •    I am a new creature in Christ... "Old things have passed, behold, all things are new."
  •    I am not passive, and I deal with all things in my life immediately.
  •    I never judge.
  •    Because I practice what Jesus taught, I experience God’s peace.
  •    I can trust that Jesus never changes. Never!
  •    I recognize that every obstacle, set-back, disappointment and challenge are God-ordained as training tools to prepare me for my destiny in Christ. I receive them with joy and push through with determined faith and hope.
  •    I take EVERY bad thought captive unto the obedience of Jesus Christ, casting down every imagination and every lofty thing that exhaults itself against the knowledge of God.
  •    God makes ALL things work together for my good!
  •    I have been set free!  I have no fear of rejection or being hurt.
  •    I prosper in everything I put my hand to. I have prosperity in all areas of my life... spiritually, financially, mentally, and socially.
  •    God opens my mouth and no man can shut it.
  •    I do not allow the devil to use my spirit as a garbage dump by meditating on negative things.
  •    I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness!
  •    No weapon that is formed against me shall never prosper...  but every tongue that rises against me in judgment, I shall show to be in the wrong.
  •    Pain cannot successfully come against me because Jesus bore all my pain.
  •    I am slow to speak, quick to hear, and slow to anger.
  •    I am always a positive encouragement to others.  I edify and build up... never tear down and hurt.
  •    The law of kindness is in my tongue. Gentleness is in my touch. Mercy and compassion is in my hearing.
  •    The love of God has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost.
  •    God’s unfailing love for me NEVER ends!
  •    I am a believer! Never a doubter! Hallelujah!!!
In Jesus name... AMEN!!  :)

Print, Copy, Breathe, SHARE!

Love and light,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment